The 2018 Women's retreat will be held March 23-34 at the Entheos Retreat Centre with the theme of "Flourishing in Faithfulness".
242032 Range Road 40, Calgary, AB T3Z 2W8
Directions from Calgary: Drive west on Highway 8. After 17 km, watch for Blue & White Entheos sign, turn right (north) onto Range Road 40. Continue an additional 2 km, drive through the gate to arrive at Retreat Centre.
Enter “T3Z 2W8” in GPS
Friday - March 23rd
- 4:30 Check-in
- 5:00 Welcome & Supper
- 6:30 Session 1 - "Faithfulness in Suffering" by Christel Humfrey
- 8:00 Cinnamon Buns & Tea
- 8:30 Larks & Laughs
- 11:00 Lights Out
Saturday - March 24th
- 8:00 Breakfast
- 9:00 Personal Quiet Time
- 10:30 Session 2 - "A Theology of Mission and Witness" by Brenna Grant
- 12:00 Lunch
- 1:00 Walking Trails, Fun & Fellowship Room, Nap
- 2:30 Snack Break
- 3:00 Session 3 - "Persevering in Spiritual Disciplines” by Amanda Peacock (Panel)
- 5:00 Room Check-out
- 5:30 Roast Beef Dinner
- 7:00 Departure
2 person guestroom w/ private half bath (double & twin bed). Shared shower room. All linens provided (bedding & towels). A roommate will be assigned or you can request a roommate. Private rooms are available for an additional $10.
- Registration fee is $150.00 for the full conference (Friday night and Saturday).
- Registration fee is $65.00 for Saturday only.
- Registration is due by March 11.
- Registration includes all meals, snacks, and accommodations
- Register online or print the form below
- Payments can be made online via PayPal, cash or cheque.
If you have any questions, please contact Julia McRae.